Global Wellness Day fell on Saturday 13th June, a significant date in the Gazelli Skincare calendar. Advocates of health and wellbeing from within, their luxury skincare range really supports this notion.
A two part blog post, I’ve paired up with Gazelli to bring you some of their top wellness tips. Here’s the first installment, focusing on skin…
- Help nature along by speeding up the process of lymphatic drainage. By stimulating your body to get rid of toxins, it improves circulation and gives you that coveted glow. Brush daily in the shower, and use a natural body brush or sisal mitt to lightly brush upwards from the ankles in sweeping movements (for just 3-5mins).
- Give yourself a mini facial massage when applying your skincare products. This will help to improve the appearance and overall health of your skin. By increasing blood circulation, the blood carries essential oxygen and nutrients to the skin; it also stimulates the lymphatic system removing congestion. Boosting circulation means healthier, brighter, more hydrated skin, and therefore a more confident you.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! This is such an important step in any beauty regime. Dead skin cells can prevent your serums and face creams from absorbing into the skin, so don’t overlook this step. It is best to exfoliate before taking a shower, and far more effective when the skin is dry so pat your face with a towel after cleansing. Exfoliate with our Illuminating Perfecting Skin Polish formulated with micro-granule Rice Powder and Gazelli White Oil™ for a smooth, healthy complexion, and a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Understanding your skin is essential for achieving a healthy complexion throughout the year, so it’s important you rotate your skincare seasonally. Gazelli’s Skin Diagnostic Program offers tailored, realistic advice for achieving your optimum health at all times. Our unique program also introduces your hands to your face so you can analyse your own skin, and monitor its progress as you adapt your skincare regime and make those small lifestyle changes so that you can be the best version of yourself.
- Sleep is extremely important, not only for the condition of our skin but also for our overall wellbeing. Aim for around 7 hours of sleep each night to allow your body to fully recharge and for your skin to repair any damage caused by stress. We recommend sleeping on your back to avoid your face squashing into the pillow, which can wrinkle the skin and deepen fine lines. Apply a pearl sized drop of our Ultra Nourishing Saviour Mask before you sleep to calm your senses, and awaken with plump, radiant skin that is thoroughly nourished.