Hot weather, sand and swimming can play havoc with hair. A huge fan of Ogario London, their products replenish and revitalise tired mops, maintaining shine and condition.
Natural and nourishing, the Ogario range includes plant extracts and essential oils (not to mention they all smell divine). Calling in their expert advice, Founder and Creative Director of Ogario London, Norris Ogario is here to tell us how to protect our tresses this summer…
- Cut – book in for a trim before your holiday. This will ensure that any split ends are taken care of and your hair is in the healthiest condition it can be before you hit the beach.
- Condition – it’s all in the pre-holiday prep. I recommend treating your hair to regular weekly deep nourishing hair mask four weeks prior to your holiday. Use a mask bursting with natural goodness and ingredients that nourish and feed the hair such as our Ogario London Restore And Shine Hair Masque with Lavender and Sage (£28.50) as this will really help penetrate and strengthen the hair follicles.
- Nighty Night – want gorgeous wavy soft hair when you wake up? Then wash it at night. Shampoo and condition before bed and loosely plait. Simply shake out your locks and run your fingers through it in the morning for sexy beach waves.
- Protect – continue to use your hair mask while you are away to help maintain moisture levels. We have a handy mini size hair masque (£10.50 – 50ml), that’s perfect for holiday packing. You can also smear a little onto the tips of your hair before going out in the sun as this can help protect the ends from going dry and frazzled.
- Forget the hairdryer and straighteners – throw a few large Velcro rollers into your suitcase instead. These are great for adding some volume and oomph.
Ogario London shampoos, conditioners and hair masques are available from: Ogariolondon.com, Fenwick Tunbridge Wells, Planet Organic and Wholefoods (all London stores).