Ogario London have remained a haircare favourite of mine for several years now, so I was keen to try out their brand new Styling Mist (£16).
A nourishing spray, I’ve been spritzing it onto damp hair before drying. Following use of Ogario London Revive and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, locks are completely replenished. Plus, the mist actually allows my brush to glide through these previously tangled tresses too.
All three products smell divine, and are totally soothing to the scalp as well as your hair. Infused with natural ingredients, Ogario products are known for creating soft and shiny hair. I for one can testify that these haircare goodies are absolutely amazing.
As someone whose hair has really struggled with winter this year, the Styling Mist and Revive and Shine duo have completely revitalised my ‘do. Shampoo and conditioner components include baobab fruit, nettle and hibsiscus, while the Styling Mist contains vitamin E, Honey and pro vitamin B5. Frizz is eliminated and tresses are tamed. This is one beauty regime worth maintaining.
Norris Ogario, founder of Ogario London, is on hand with his top tips for using the Styling Mist:
- For a light, natural hold spray above the head and let the mist fall onto the hair and settle before you style – you can let the hair dry naturally or you can brush or comb depending on what finish you want to create.
- Hair should be damp but not dripping wet when you apply.
- You can also apply a little more when you have finished the blow-dry for example. If you are doing it at this point we would recommend spraying above the head and letting it settle and then just leave it. Don’t overwork the hair with your hands – be gentle.
- If you want to create volume in a specific area then you can mist directly on to the area where you want to create volume
- Turning your head upside down and applying the mist will help you to create more lift – you can also target the root areas this way.
- You can go for a more relaxed look by spraying the mist into your hands and scrunching in to the hair.
- You can use the mist on dry hair to refresh – we recommend experimenting.