Murad Hydro-Glow Duo


Brand new from Murad is their Hydro-Glow Duo, comprising an Aqua Peel (£40 for four treatments) and Food Supplements (£50 for a one month supply).

Embracing the importance of nourishing skin from within, in addition to a skincare regime, this powerful pair are an anti-ageing magic wand. As always, Murad emphasises the notion that skin health is about more than just moisturisers, and this is why I feel so passionate about the brand.

Board Certified Dermatologist and founder of Murad Skincare, Dr Murad explains,

“Topical skincare products address only 20% of your skin on the surface, the epidermis. The other 80% of your skin is affected by what you eat and drink, including your dietary supplements. So help balance your skin internally as well.

 “Regardless of your skin type, once you reach adulthood, your skin becomes a little drier every day. How you respond to that loss of moisture may be the single most important factor in determining how old you look. For people with skin that is naturally less oily, dry-skin-related issues are often apparent at an early age. They can begin to experience symptoms such as dullness, rough texture, flaking, cracking and tightness as early as their 20s.

“People with more oily skin tend to see different symptoms of water loss and see them a bit later, typically in their 30s or 40s. Common symptoms include fine lines, wrinkles and loss of volume. But no matter when you begin to see signs of persistent dehydration, restoring lost water is a central component in any anti-aging skincare program. Fortunately, there are some amazing super-hydrators available to help you to replenish your skin.

“Our newest innovation utilizes this moisture infusing power of Hyaluronic Acid to deliver an astounding 400% boost in hydration to the skin. The Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel uses an exclusive dual-phase system to give skin a gentle peel before the moisture infusion mask delivers intense hydration to replenish skin and help visibly minimize lines and wrinkles”


Indulgent and luxurious, the Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel treatments feel like an at-home spa session. This two step process incorporates a Retexturizing Swab to exfoliate and revitalise skin, plus a plumping Moisture Infusion Sheet Mask packed full of goodness, including hyaluronic acid for locking in hydration.

Gentle yet impressive, skin appears brightened and replenished. I’ve taken to popping on a mask while writing, as they are handy when multi-tasking too. Just don’t open the door to your postman/children/plumber wearing it. Unless Halloween is looming and you’re struggling for a costume.

The Hydro-Glow Dietary supplements are little capsules designed to boost cellular hydration and minimise lines. Incorporating collagen infused supplements such as these beauties into your diet definitely produces results; with elastin and hyaluronic acid increasing hydration and improving skin texture in general. Use if you have an event on the horizon, or just need an ongoing boost, bearing in mind those above top tips from Dr Murad himself.

Disclaimer: the products featured were gifted, but all review thoughts (and postman horror stories) are my own.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.