- I’m a freelance writer and have written for sites and publications including Glamour, Grazia, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Mother & Baby.
- I am StyleNest‘s Contributing Beauty and Lifestyle Editor and have worked with the fashion, family and lifestyle site since their launch in 2011. Pieces include; beauty reviews, fashion week reports, health and lifestyle news, interviews and travel recommendations.
- I’ve contributed guest posts to brands such as PhotoBox, and work with businesses to produce content for their websites. I’m currently resident blogger for both Protected Species and Ancienne Ambiance.
- Previous copywriting commissions have included assignments for Kiddicare and local businesses. I also work with copywriting agencies.
- Blog commissions and product reviews have included brands such as Ancienne Ambiance, Holster, UK Swimwear, Chatham, Murad, Debenhams, Hunter, Belle & Boo, Joules, Lindt, Pepperberry by Bravissimo, Tootsa MacGinty, Photobox, iCandy, Huggies and George at Asda.
- I have been on the Beauty Shortlist judging panel since last year, working on the both the Mother & Baby and main Beauty Shortlist Awards.
- I cover features for North East lifestyle and property magazine Collection by Sanderson Young. Within this role I write fashion and lifestyle articles.
To work with me on a blog, social media or writing commision, or to view more of my portfolio, get in touch via the contact page.